maandag 9 maart 2009

Card Patterns 5

I love sketches for cards, but sometimes it's maybe a little too much....I'm not really satisfied about my cards these days...Would it be because I 'have' to do them or can I call it a scrappersblock? I really don't know.

I went to Michelle last Saturday for a DT-meeting and it was so much fun to see the girls again! I even get a Christmas present from Morag :) I hadn't seen her a long time and she kept it all the time! Thanks again Morag!!! I also came home with the cute little stamp that I used on the card, based on the sketch of CP 5.



I also reseived an award from Karin. Thanks a lot girl!!! I had to pick 10 of my favorite blogs, but it's hard to choose, so this one is for all of you!!!

3 opmerkingen:

anja curvers zei

Prachtig kaartje hoor Wilma en heel herkenbaar ik had hetzelfde vorige week met de kaartjes weet ook niet waar het aan ligt. Leuk stempeltje ook en gefeliciteerd met je award.

whoistracy zei

What a cute card! I love the soft shade of blue you've used. Thanks for joining us.

Anoniem zei

Very pretty - I like the calming colors. Nice job with the sketch, thanks for playing along with us.